Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Blog Experience




Before this class I did not know what a blog was. I learned what they were and how they can be affective in a classroom setting as well as in everyday life. They offer information to everyone seeking it through technology.

Although I have learned a lot by using blogs in the classroom, I cannot say I would use them in my classroom. I do not have much time to do blogs and they do not interest me very much. I do not really like to write so I did not really enjoy doing my blogs. However, the subjects we blogged on were interesting to me. Also, blogging provided an inexpensive communication tool and a way to share information.

I read Kathy Bentley’s blog and I found it to be interesting. Although she did well on her blog and packed it full of information, she did not seem to enjoy making the posts from the sound of her entries. Her photos were good and her blog was up to date. Although she did not enjoy it she did well.

Although blogs were used in some classrooms, I did not find them used in all. How could podcasts be used in a PE class? There are still many questions I have about uses for podcast in certain classrooms.

No comments: