Monday, September 22, 2008

Educational Technology Guide



Dr. Christie's website has made it evident that as a teacher I am not only going to have to produce information and lead my classroom, but I am going to have to help build my community, collaborate and facilitate information and work well with my co-workers or team members. I like the idea of having junior interns in the classroom. You can learn so much from kids, they are creative and they like to explore.

The site provides multiple resources for a teacher to use in their classroom. It provides GPS coaching, website coaching, and web design resources. She also provides multiple opportunities to attend her indispensable workshops. This website would be very useful in a classroom with all of the great resources on technology that it provides.

No comments: