Thursday, August 21, 2008

About Me!!

Hello Again,

Well, obviously my name is Brooke. I am 23 years old and I am from Mobile. I went to high school at Faith Academy. From there I received a volleyball scholarship to Augusta State University in Augusta, Georgia. I played volleyball for four years and finished my eligibility. I was then offered and accepted the assistant coach position for ASU, where I coached for a year.

In December of 2007 I found out my father was diagnosed with cancer. It is gone by the way! I then made the decision to leave Augusta and move home to be with my family, which leads me to being in school at USA! My passion is coaching and I ABSOLUTELY love kids. I am here for a reason, and though I do not quite know what that reason is, i am SO excited to be here!

Brooke

No comments: